- about 6 ounces of washed, trimmed, chopped kale leaves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- kosher salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place kale in a large bowl; drizzle olive oil over kale, and using hands, toss oil with kale until all the leaves are evenly coated. Drizzle vinegar over kale and toss with hands to coat the leaves.
- Spread kale leaves evenly in one layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 15-25 minutes, shaking the pan now and then and checking to be sure the leaves are crisping up the way you'd like. I like mine really crispy, but if you prefer a less blackened chip, take your kale out earlier.
- Transfer kale to a bowl, and sprinkle with kosher salt to taste (start with about 1/4 tsp and work from there). Devour!